ADA Frequently Asked Questions

Category: Title III: Places of Public Accommodations
Question: #28
What kinds of auxiliary aids and services are required by the ADA to ensure effective communication with individuals with hearing or vision impairments?
Appropriate auxiliary aids and services may include services and devices such as qualified interpreters, assistive listening devices, note takers, and written materials for individuals with hearing impairments; and qualified readers, taped texts, and Brailled or large print materials for individuals with vision impairments.
Title I: Employment
Title II: State & Local Governments
Title III: Places of Public Accommodations
Title IV: Telecommunications
Title V: Miscellaneous Provisions

Last Updated on:
Fri Jul 7, 2017